Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
Already have an account? Log in
Not an account? Sign Up
Back to Log in
1 Page = 250 words
The prices and discounts at AllEssayWriter.com are sure to make you feel like you are hiring an expert essay writer for free (well, almost)! Rates you’d love, topped with plenty of discounts. Rush now!
Life is stress-free with an essay writer by your side. AllEssayWriter.com makes it all the more awesome with a top-notch quality guarantee for all solutions that we deliver. Nagging essay woes? Gone forever!
Hailed as the best essay writing service in town, we make sure that you get utterly authentic solutions. Request for a free Turnitin report, and we’ll be too happy to oblige. 100% authentic essays – every time.
If cool discounts weren’t enough, we have exciting cash back offers too. Get an essay writer service with us, and get guaranteed cash back offers on your wallet. Keep watching this space for more.
The location in relation to the module or coursework mentioned above can be said to be Australian Catholic University. The study level in relation to the module or coursework specified above can be said to be graduate level. The unit code in relation to the above stated module or coursework can be said to be NRSG353 Assessment Answers.
The above said coursework or module relating to acute nursing care shall make provision of the opportunity in respect of the students to develop the skills and knowledge in connection to the nursing care of the persons who all experience acute medical health changes. Specific emphasis shall be upon the effect of the acute health change upon the individual as well as implementation of the evidence-based knowledge and data to give effect to plan, implement as well as assess the nursing care. The problem-solving skills, the clinical reasoning and the critical thinking will be developed with the help of inquiry-based learning through the utilization of the case studies concerning the national health priority.
Upon the completion and conclusion of the above said module or coursework, the specific student or learner is actually expected to: • Show knowledge, technical and clinical skills as well as the decision-making capabilities that are pertinent in relation to the management or governing of the critically ill patients • Show the awareness of the specific ethical principles that are pertinent in relation to the critically ill patients, which includes the end-of-life care as well as the issues regarding the withholding and the withdrawing life support.
1 Retrieves, critically assesses as well as applies the evidence in management of the patients with compound and multifaceted health care requirements who are actually ill in acute care setting2 Demonstrates/ advocates the cultural competence in the clinical practice in any acute care scenario3 Retrieves, critically assesses as well as applies the evidence-based suggestions in relation to the clinical practice in any acute care scenario.4 Expresses the critical thinking skills with the help of reflection of the nursing practice in connection to quality in the health care in any acute care scenario5 Evaluate the effectiveness and rationale of the interventions and NRSG353 assignment that are applied in relation to the seriously ill patients in acute care setting.6 Reflects upon the present knowledge, attitudes and skills as well as plans continuing private development and then shows application of contribution in respect of the professional development of other individuals with the help of leadership.
At the completion or conclusion of the above said coursework or module, the students or the learners shall be able to acquire the following competencies and shall operate effectively as: -
Create and sustain skills, attitudes and knowledge that are adequate in relation to the acute nursing care. Apply the knowledge of socio-behavioral, fundamental and clinical biomedical sciences that are pertinent in relation to the acute nursing care.
The students or the learners are required to acquire adequate enough knowledge in this regard. They are as follows:
• Principles of the airway management• Indications for the intubation
• Interpretation of the blood gases• NRSG353 solutions of the acid-base status• Provision of the ventilator orders for maximum number of patients• ARDS
• The ACLS principles• Recognition of the common rhythm conflicts• Interpretation of the electrocardiogram or recognition of the significant life-threatening findingsShock• The classification of shock, which includes the following: The Hypovolemic shock The Distributive shock The Cardiogenic shock The Anaphylactic shock The Neurogenic shock• Plan of the hemodynamic patterns particular to the distinct causes of the shock• Appropriate utilization of the inotropes and the vasopressors
Sepsis as well as Critical Care
• Organ failure connected to sepsis
Renal Problems as well as Critical Care
• Renal failure as well as principles relating to dialysis/ultrafiltration• Fluid as well as electrolyte disorders• Myoglobinuria
Nutritional Support in the Critical Care
• Nutritional evaluation in ICU• The Enteral nutrition
Gastrointestinal as well as Hepatic Critical Care
• The Stress gastritis• The Gastrointestinal bleeding• The Hepatic failure• Perform an appropriate and a complete valuation of critically ill patient Produce a history, which would be pertinent, accurate and concise Perform an emphasized physical study and examination that is accurate as well as relevant Select medically suitable investigations in ethical and resource-effective manner Review as well as examine every assigned patient prior to the morning rounds Show effectual clinical problem solving as well as judgment in order to address the issues, which includes the interpretation of the existing data and the integration of the information in order to generate the problem lists as well as in order to outline management policies• Utilize therapeutic interventions in an effective manner Implement a prioritized and an effective management plan or policy in relation to the critically ill patient Show appropriate, effective as well as timely application of the therapeutic interventions that are pertinent in relation to the acute nursing care Ensure that the adequate well-versed consent has been obtained for the therapies• Demonstrate the appropriate and proficient utilization of the procedural skills Demonstrate appropriate, timely and effective performance of the diagnostic processes that are pertinent to the acute nursing care Demonstrate appropriate, timely and effective performance of the therapeutic procedures that are pertinent in relation to acute nursing care Ensure adequate well-versed consent is attained for the procedures Compile as well as maintain a complete and an electronic data base in connection to every process that is performed in the NRSG353 task answers of the acute nursing care
Develop rapport, trust as well as ethical therapeutic relations with families and patients
Establish and give effect positive therapeutic relations with the patients and the families of the patients that are characterized by the trust, the understanding, the honesty, the empathy and the respect Respect the patient confidentiality, autonomy and privacy Listen in an effective and a proper manner
CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services | NRSG367 Transition to Professional Nursing | SITXFIN004 Prepare And Monitor Budgets | BFF2401 Assessment Answers | BSB30115 Assessment Answers | BSB40515 Assessment Answers | BUSN11079 Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Assessment Answers | N221 Department of Business Management Assessment Answers | BG007 Project Management Assessment Answers | IMAT5211 E-Commerce Systems Assessment Answers | EMTH6013 Emerging Themes Assessment Answers | RBP020L017A Strategy, Change and Leadership Assessment Answers | 7COM1084 Advanced Research Topics in Computer Assessment Answers | HUCL1101 Role Concepts in Health Care Assessment Answers Help | MGT723 Research Project Assessment Answers Help | PPMP20011 Contract and Procurement Management Assessment Answers
Awaiting your instructions, the team of essay writers online at All Essay Writer is highly experienced and qualified. Get essay writing help from the best of the best right here.
Pro essay writers at All Essay Writer have PhDs and other scholarly degrees in their respective disciplines. Consult them for foolproof essay solutions that get you the grades you dream of.
Got something to say about our essay writers for hire? Rate them on a unique feedback scale to help us improve our services. Prompt essay writing services: simplified by All Essay Writer.
Writers at All Essay Writer are available for you all through day and night, all thanks to those endless cups of coffee. Get in touch with us 24*7, and we can convey your instructions to the best essay writers in town.
This is an excellent service provider. Work done before deadline. Quick response for any query. Direct response from expert 24/7....
pretty good overall. it was a team assignment. I felt some of my work was corrected by the team....
I have such a hard time beginning my assignments for fear of not doing a good job on them. This service gives me that push that I need to get my assi...