Cite All Papers in APA Format in No Time, and for FREE
Do you find the task of citing all sources with proper referencing tedious? Well, you can simply consider using our free citation generator for instant solutions. This productive and advanced citation generator has been designed to help students cite their individual academic works in as little as a couple of minutes.
It’s a free-for-all citation generator that allows you to cite all sources in APA referencing style in text, bibliography and reference list.
Free APA Citation Generator
1 To start referencing select the type of source you want to reference
3 Your citation will be here. Copy it and use
Acknowledge all Sources Accurately and Avoid the Risk of Plagiarism
Do you know that if you aren’t citing all sources correctly and missing out on the acknowledgment aspect, then your paper might be subjected to plagiarism? This is where our APA referencing and citation generator comes into play. We are here to help you in the matter of validating all statements with accurate citation of sources and research findings.
You just need to fill in the form below with every vital detail requisite for an accurate referencing and citation in the APA format. You will get instantly referenced paper within a few seconds.
Pocket Guide on APA Citation and Referencing
- After every direct quote, consider inserting an in-text citation.
- Use the font style Times New Roman, with font size 12.
- Set margin as 1 inch at the left, right, top and bottom of the page.
- Titles in the APA citation and Referencing format are meant to be written in Italics.
Bibliography Examples of APA Style Citation and Referencing
- Book (in print) – Smith, P. (2001) Of Romance and Righteousness. New York, NY: Inkpot
- Newspaper – Atkinson, S. (2004, July 8) The Sudden Boom in Global Economy. The Daily Press, p. A4.
- E-Books (from library database) – Walker, S. Women Empowerment: World now and then Retrieved from The DigiBook Archive Database.
- Website - Holmes, D. (2002, April 14). Wildlife conservation. Retrieved from http://www.mothernature.com